- Category: Members
- Hits: 1296
- I am very grateful to MHOA. When I found my home to be un-sellable due to being positioned (before I purchased it) over the park boundary, MHOA assisted me in obtaining a Tribunal order requiring that the considerable cost of relocating the home correctly be paid entirely by the park owner. Without MHOA’s help I would have never have achieved this
Lorna (Sunshine Coast)
- Thank you MHOA – You always amaze me - I could not have kept going without your support and guidance.
- The park owner went to the Tribunal to try to have my home removed from the park. As a result of MHOA’s strenuous efforts, this order was refused. I can now continue to live in my home.
Viv (Sunshine Coast)
- Thank you MHOA, for your valuable time and efforts, and the patience and perseverance you have shown in assisting me over the past year.
Frank (Gold Coast)
- When I faced losing my home as a result of planned development of the park, MHOA fought for me to get the best possible outcome, and this helped me to be able to continue living on the coast in another village.
Laureen (Sunshine Coast)
- Because I live in a mixed use park, I have experienced more problems than people in residential villages. I have been grateful to MHOA because every time I have asked for help, I have received valuable and unstinting assistance within a very short time.
- Category: Members
- Hits: 1772
Owners of a manufactured home are in a unique situation where you own your home but you are renting someone else’s land. The land owner has a huge influence over your living conditions and our goal is to help manufactured home owners protect their investment and lifestyle.
The Manufactured Home Owners Association is a non-profit, volunteer staffed organisation with members throughout Queensland and although we are spread far and wide there is a sense of community and care amongst our members.
MHOA has a voice which has been heard but we want to get as loud as possible so the sound of our voices will ensure that everyone recognises that we are united and powerful and will be listened to.
Membership fees are the only source of funding the MHOA receives and in these trying times it is more important than ever for manufactured home owners to band together to protect our interests.
Are you an owner of a manufactured home?
Do you want a fair and affordable system of site rental?
Do you want to know exactly what you are paying for and get it?
Do you want secure and unlimited tenure?
Do you want to be treated with dignity by your park operator?
Do you want your home to be a readily saleable asset?
Do you want to pass your home onto your family as an asset?
Do you want someone to help you obtain the rights you are entitled to?
Do you need the money you could save?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then becoming a member of MHOA will be the right move for you.
Download our membership forms from our download documents menu.